Visit Our Website

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sorry... Store is closed!

This is Jennifer, the owner of Traditions,
I am expecting a baby boy in March, my sister and I ran the store together, and both our parents are very ill and need our help.  We realized that we could not do it all, and that something had to go.  We are sad and miss seeing everyone but, we know this is something that we needed to do.

I still enjoy building and creating, I will still be taking orders out of my home, so please do not hesitate to call or email me if there is something that you would like to order.  I also have my vinyl machine set up in my home and that is something that is easy to send in the mail.

You can still reach me at (208) 745-1928, which rings to my cell phone, or just call my cell phone directly at (208) 716-1539        

Or you can email me at
traditionshomedecor@msn.com 
 if I don't reply, call me, a lot of times it gets sent to my junk mail and I never get it.

Thank you everyone for your years of support!  

No comments:

Post a Comment